Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
- Saturday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PST
- Closed Sundays
- Address: 2510 E Sunset Rd #3 Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Phone: (702)262-0011
- Fax: (702)262-0099
Off Road Depot was founded in 1998 by an avid Hot Rod enthusiast. Today, we continue to be staffed by enthusiasts with more to offer than just a list of parts on a website. We can provide technical insights into performance, restoration to just a few add on mods for Off Roads from yesterday to performance cars of today. We are a fully staffed and inventoried facility with actual people answering emails and phones. We truly appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Our goal is to provide you with the high level service, satisfaction and customer service that you expect.
Order in Advance to Insure Product Availability
We hope that you stop by whether you live in town, or when visiting. However, it’s recommended to order in advance via our website, and use the “Local Pick-Up Feature” to ensure the availability of the product you desire.
Frequently Asked Questions – Please review prior to calling
- Order Tracking: We primarily use Fed Ex for shipments leaving our facility. These are automated to be emailed to you upon shipping. You can also track Fed Ex shipments by entering your Invoice Number and relative information by clicking here. In some instances where we drop ship directly from one of our suppliers, UPS may be utilized. You can track UPS shipments by “Reference Number” by entering your Invoice Number (Reference Number) and relative information by clicking here.
- Do you ship outside the USA? Yes
- My credit card was declined? This can happen due to an incorrect billing address (must match credit card), daily transaction limits on debit cards, cards issued by non-US banks (international cards) or in rare instances, system malfunctions. We can accept credit cards manually where you want the product to go to an address other than the billing address on file with your credit card company, however there is additional fees applicable. If you attempt to enter a different address on our website, our system will decline the order. Each time our AVS (address verification system) declines your order for inaccurate information, this will show as an authorization on the card and hold the funds for that amount. There is more than ample warning of this on the credit card form and there is nothing we can do until the authorization falls off which can take a couple of days. You have three attempts to get the information accurate. Successive attempts will be automatically declined unless you delete your cookies, temp internet files and wait 24 hours.
- Can I fax my order to you? Our 24hr fax line is 702-262-0099. Please go here for complete instructions.
- Do you have used parts? We are not licensed to sell used parts. However we have sources for referral..
- General questions: click here